- 25 g butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 25g onion
- 150 ml cup milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 150g Gibbston valley Kawaura Blue Cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook onions and garlic over a medium heat till tender
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat, then stir in the flour and let cook for 1 min or so.
- Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the sauce is smooth and all the milk has been added.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir in the cheese Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened slightly, then season to taste and serve.